LaSalle man's death investigated as Montreal's 28th homicide of 2021

lasalle-man's-death-investigated-as-montreal's-28th-homicide-of-2021

The 48 year old’s inanimate body was found in a residence. A police spokesperson says it “bore marks of violence.” Author of the article: Photo by Dario Ayala /Montreal Gazette files A man was found dead in a a LaSalle residence on Sunday morning. Advertisement This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below. The Montreal police department says he is the 28th homicide victim on its territory this year. The SPVM had been alerted by a 911 call concerning an inanimate person found in a residence. Officers tried to reanimate the man, but he was declared dead at the scene. “The 48-year-old victim bore marks of violence”, said SPVM spokesperson Véronique Comtois. Investigators from the major crimes unit are trying to determine what happened. “Our investigators will try to gather the most information possible, for instance if witnesses saw anything or if surveillance cameras captured the incident,” Comtois said. Montreal Gazette Headline News Sign up to receive daily headline news from the Montreal Gazette, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the…
Read More

Exit mobile version