A Washington, D.C., teenager accused of fatally shooting a 14-year-old boy earlier this month allegedly bragged on Instagram about the murder, which his mother watched, according to police.FOX 5 in D.C. reported that 17-year-old Lorenzo Thompson was arrested by Metropolitan Police and charged with second-degree murder as an adult in the fatal Nov. 3 shooting of Niko Estep.Court records state that Thompson was seen on a live stream on Instagram on Nov. 6, appearing to brag about killing the 14-year-old boy.DC MAYOR REFUSES TO WATCH VIRAL VIDEO OF KIDS DEBATING WHICH CRIMES THEY’D ‘RATHER’ COMMIT: ‘WASTING MY TIME’ Police arrested 17-year-old Lorenzo Thompson and charged him as an adult with second degree murder in connection with the Nov. 3 shooting that left 14-year-old Niko Estep dead. (D.C. Court Charging Documents)In the video, the report says, the accused murderer referred to Estep by his nickname and said words suggesting that he had “got him.”The report also claims Thompson did not show any remorse on video for killing the 14-year-old, and was seen celebrating with others, performing a macabre reenactment of the shooting, the station reported.Thompson was ultimately arrested on Nov. 9 and police said they recovered a 9 mm magazine from a
Read More










